POWERFUL TELEVISION MARKETING FOR RADIO
It's tougher and tougher to get enough of a marketing budget to do TV right. Direct-mail doesn't allow radio to make a strong brand impression. Standard email campaigns get dismal results. It's time for a new marketing campaign.
THE BROADBAND AGE IS NOW
- Like never before, the Web can support high-end video, audio and animation
- Broadband penetration is 100% in the office and nearly 80% in homes
- On the Web, primetime is the day-time
- People spend as much time online as they do watching TV
WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?
- Look at the Web like it's your own TV channel without the media costs
- Engaging video that promotes an on-air contest, your morning show, and music position on a branded website
- Implement a cash/prize incentive program aimed at P1s, P2s and target the competitions' audience enticing them to visit site for their chance to win
- They see the video and get hooked on the chance to win big money by listening to the station the next day
- Offer more choices to win by forwarding to a friend. That's where you can really build impressions and traffic.
WHY IS IT THE SMART THING TO DO?
- A tactical contest campaign like this can drive serious TSL and cume.
- You avoid the massive TV media costs but still can make a strong, emotional impact.
- Increasing your online presence, especially during the work-day is imperative to success in this era of the internet.
- An engaged listener is giong to be more loyal and more familiar with your brand
- The whole point is getting the listener to the station which is what really matters
Just look at the work on our interactive site - www.iqagency.com - we've been doing a lot of advanced broadband web work for companies like Universal, UPS, TBS, Cox, InterContinental, and Royal Caribbean... and don't forget we've been doing TV/video marketing for radio since 1995.